How does it work?
The AURA Laser and the REVLITE YAG Lasers are used together in synergy for sun damage and anti-ageing treatments.
The AURA Laser is used to treat redness such as telangiectasia (broken capillaries), angiomas, red spots such as Campbell de Morgan spots (usually on the body) flushing, and rosacea.
The AURA Laser also can target brown pigment and treat freckles, lentigines (larger distinct freckles), and other types of epidermal pigmentation.
The REVLITE YAG Laser’s special double pulsed infrared beam stimulates the fibroblasts to produce new collagen, which takes weeks to occur and then cross links with elastin filling and tightening the skin and reducing pore size.
What results can I expect?
Most people see a significant improvement in their redness and pigmentation even after the first treatment but multiple treatments are often needed. The improvement in the texture of the skin can take many weeks or even months and multiple treatments are required.
What are the risks?
Most patients do get some mild redness and swelling after the laser treatment. This is usually coverable with makeup allowing immediate return to work. Occasionally more significant swelling, redness and fine crusting can occur as could bruising, hyper (increased) and hypo (decreased) pigmentation in patients with darker complexions. Scabbing, burns and scars have been reported in the literature but are extremely rare.
- Fillers And Volume Enhancement
- Muscle Relaxant Wrinkle Treatment
- Photorejuvenation with Laser treatment for Sun damage and Antiageing
- Laser tattoo removal
- Leg Vein Treatment (Sclerotherapy)
- Pigmentation, Freckles, Brown Marks
- Laser Treatment For Broken Capillary, Angioma & Red Birth Marks
- Redness, Flushing & Rosacea
- Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating) Treatments
- Headache Treatment With Muscle Relaxant Injections
- Acne & Acne Scarring
- Skin Cancer Checks & Treatments